What is Naltrexone?
Buy Naltrexone blocks the effects of opioid medication, including pain relief or feelings of well-being that can lead to opioid abuse. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Naltrexone is used as part of a treatment program for drug or alcohol dependence.Buy Naltrexone
Uses of Naltrexone:
- Naltrexone belongs to a class of drugs known as opiate antagonists. It works in the brain to prevent opiate effects (e.g., feelings of well-being, pain relief). It also decreases the desire to take opiates.
- Naltrexone is used to prevent relapse in people who became dependent on opioid medicine and then stopped using it. It can help keep you from feeling a “need” to use the opioid.
- Naltrexone is also used to treat alcoholism by reducing your urge to drink alcohol. This may help you drink less or stop drinking completely. This drug will not cause you to “sober up” and will not decrease the effects of alcohol you recently consumed.naltrexone buy.naltrexone buy
- Naltrexone is not a cure for drug addiction or alcoholism.
- Naltrexone may also be use for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Buy Naltrexone Online
- Do not use narcotic medication, heroin, or other street drugs while you are taking naltrexone. Never try to overcome the effects of naltrexone by taking large doses of opioids. Doing so could result in dangerous effects, including coma and death.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking naltrexone.
- Ask your doctor before using any medicine to treat a cold, cough, diarrhea, or pain. These medicines may contain narcotics or alcohol.
- Naltrexone may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.Buy Naltrexone
Low Dose Natrexone Buy
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness;
- Feeling anxious or nervous;
- Sleep problems (insomnia); or
- Muscle or joint aches.
Buy Low Dose Natrexone
Average dose: 50 mg orally once a day
Duration of therapy: 12 weeks
380 mg intramuscularly every 4 weeks/once a month